Okanagan Valley Petroleum Services Ltd is keenly focused on our customers, and the services we provide for them. With over 100 years experience combined in the industry, we offer our wide range of services, for the most economical prices. These include;
- Service Station and Cardlock Facilities, these being dispensers and accessories, tanks and accessories, fuel management systems, and leak detection products.
- Technical support for Radiant, Bulloch, PIcon, Computrol, and other fuel management products.
- Technical support on Veeder Root , Incon and other fuel leak monitoring systems.
- Enviromental consultanting services.
- Full install and decommissioning of sites.
- Full construction of your site needs.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, located in Kelowna BC, servicing the Province of British Columbia.
Our Service Technicians are ITA certified for both service and construction, Post Safety Certified and are certified with Wayne Dresser, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Petrovend, and Pisces, Incon, I- Site and I- Touch.
Our Management team is able to validate the customer with what ever fuel management goals they may have, including;
- Organization and coordination of fuel site set ups and management of safety and environmental concerns.
As a Company, we are very concerned about environmental issues and follow strict environmental policies that ensure safety of our employees and the environment we all live in. We stand behind our work and ensure that our costumers concerns and questions are answered in the quickest possible time. We also have a long term working relationship with major oil companies. Work preformed for these companies have included;
- Site management and maintenance.
- Parts and services supplied.
- Subcontractor management.
We seek to retain this relationship by offering the confidence to all of those we serve based on reliable and dependable service. We will strive for continual improvement in all our service areas so we can always offer our customers up to date technology, products and service.
We are a Class “A” company with ISN Networld and ComplyWorks, and in the process of obtaining our COR Certfication through WorksafeBC. This is all based on our extensive Health and Safety program. We are also a member of the British Columbia Petroleum Contractors Association (BCPCA).
Our goal at Okanagan Valley Petroleum Services is to become the leading Petroleum Service Company in our industry based on excellent customer service and safe work practices. Please feel free to call us anytime, and we'll be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.